Customer Service Specialist – 2 vacancies
Website tozerseeds Tozer Seeds Netherlands BV
Vegetable Seed Expertise
Would you like to work in a small, enthusiastic and informal team? Do you like the world of vegetable seeds and the dynamic international environment which comes with it? Would you love a job with a variety of tasks with room to use your own initiative? Then we may have the perfect job for you!
Our office in Andijk, is looking for 2 Customer Service Specialists
The purpose of the Customer Service Specialist is to provide a high level of customer service to our customers. This includes booking and receiving orders, managing customer requirements, administering export documents and preparing invoices. It also includes communicating with NakT, customs, NVWA and logistics companies.
The Customer Service Specialist will work closely with our account managers and colleagues in the UK, Spain and the USA about orders, stock transfers and seed quality
About the Role
As a Customer Service Specialist within Tozer Seeds Netherlands you will be part of a small team. Together we are responsible for customers all over the world. Every customer has different requirements and the seed business can be complex, so no day will be the same! The atmosphere is no-nonsense, hands on, professional and informal.
These roles are an exciting opportunity for two motivated individuals to join a well-established vegetable seed company as Customer Service Specialists. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing customers with the highest levels of customer service and responding to queries by email and phone. The successful candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a team player, and have the ability to work under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, friendly team.
- Be the contact for your customer, ensure good customer relationships by providing correct and timely information about varieties, prices and delivery times.
- Book, plan, process and send orders worldwide
- Check, prepare and process the required (export) documents
- Correctly manage the various administrations of customers, transporters, price lists, forecasts.
- Closely cooperate within NL team and with our international colleagues
- Answer customer queries by phone, email and online chat
Requirements for both roles:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Team player
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Proficiency in Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
For Junior role
- Educated to degree level (HBO graduate)
- Knowledge of the seed sector
For Senior Role
- Educated to degree level (HBO graduate)
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Working knowledge of Incoterms, phytos, customs and/or transport sector
- Knowledge of the seed sector would be an advantage
- Knowledge of logistics
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage.
What we offer:
A challenging, varied and interesting job in an international environment, for a family-owned company with a small team. You will have the freedom and responsibility to get things done. You will be able to use your own initiative, and be able to pursue personal and professional development. You will have a real opportunity to develop your work experience in a growing company.
Salary: Competitive market salary
Hours: 28-38 hours
Employment Type: Permanent (following probation period)
Who we are:
Tozer Seeds Ltd. is a successful, independent family-owned vegetable seed breeding company, based in Cobham, UK. We market our seeds around the world and have subsidiary companies in the USA, Spain and The Netherlands. Our Dutch office has been operational since April 2021 and is set up to be the logistical center of the Tozer Group. In Andijk we receive most of the crops we produce and buy, which we pack and send to our various branches and to our own customers. We are a growing company and you can be part of that growth.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV and application letter by email to: email@example.com
For more information about the functions please contact Dick Visser via telephone number: 0031 6 51193229. (also available via WhatsApp).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.